Our web page is dedicated to Tracking your USPS courier/parcel easily. Here you can track your USPS shipment status details with the help of your USPS tracking number. Once you have the tracking number of your package then tracking your shipment is not a big thing. The details on how to track your package are mentioned clearly on our website. By implementing the steps that we have provided here you can easily track your USPS package down.
Here is the step by step procedure for Tracking your USPS Courier:
First get the USPS tracking number from the receipt.
If you don’t have the tracking number then ask the sender for tracking number details.
Make sure that you have the correct tracking number.
Now, enter it in the API box that we have provided here.
Press track button.
Your package details will be shown now.
United States Postal Service
The United States Postal service is the primary postal service agency of the United States of America that is also the country’s government agency. It is recognized as an independent agency and its headquarters are located in Washington DC, United States. The Postmaster General and the Deputy Postmaster General are the key employees of USPS and Meghan Brennan and Ronald A Stroman are the current Postmaster General and Deputy Postmaster general respectively.
USPS Electronic Data Exchange
The USPS Electronic Data Exchange is a tool started by USPS that enables all their customers to submit all the mailing information electronically to the clients as they have made use of the USPS Mailing services. These data exchanges provide the clients with important data such as the time it took for the mail to be delivered and the money saved in the process and so on. The USPS Electronic Data Exchange is an interesting tool that elevates the standards of a particular organization or a company in the view of their clients. These electronic data exchanges help both organizations understand the benefits that come from the service like assembling appropriate resources and so on. There are many such methods that a customer can make use of to document their mail.
USPS Guides and Tools
- Postal Wizard: The USPS Electronic Data Exchange provides the customers with an interesting tool known as Postal Wizard that enables customers who have a PostalOne! account to securely submit their mail or postage online. The USPS Electronic Data Exchange Postal Wizard helps the users to send proper postage statements by acting as an electronic guide. This way the user can complete their statements without any hassles and mistakes. The statements made with the help of Postal Wizard can be hard copies or even electronic viewers depending on the mailer.
- Mail.dat: A user who as an account on PostalOne! can make use of Mail.dat which is a file structure that is transmitted by the mailer to the system. It is highly useful to send data and data alone. The USPS Electronic Data Exchange Mail.dat is extremely useful for business users who can make use of its services since it is a web-based alternative to the current mailing procedures. It consists of several electronic services that are extremely useful for businesspeople. Business users who make a habit of sending large or complex mailings can make use of Mail.dat services to generate their statements.
- Mail.XML: The The USPS Electronic Data Exchange Mail.XML is very similar to Mail.dat but consists of a varying file structure. The USPS Electronic Data Exchange Mail.XML allows mailers and recipients to have business interactions in real time. Mail.XML enables the users to submit postage statements and documents electronically and it can also be used to create appointments with something known as FAST systems.
Other USPS services like Parcel Return Service, Electronic Verification System, and Electronic Data Exchange Testing and the Test Environment for Mailers also use the electronic product tracking system.
USPS Mailing and Printing Services
USPS Mailing and Printing Services are supported by the third party direct mail marketing specialists of the United States Postal Services who help the business customers create a great and an interesting look for their mail pieces. The help from these third party vendors comes in the form of printing, preparing, designing, formatting, strategizing, and shipping the mail to the client. These experienced specialists are available to help the USPS Business customers by giving them advice over phone calls or chats. They also come up with good strategies to increase the value of a business by coming up with postcards, greeting cards, reply cards etc.
Every Door Direct Mail is a USPS mapping tool that allows the customers to design direct mail campaigns in order to target their audience or customers based on their age, income, household size and so on. Again the third party specialists help the business customers create and compile Every Door Direct Mail mailings by providing a carrier route and a zip code.
These are some of the USPS Mailing and Printing Services:
- AMPlified Mail
- Every Door Direct Mail – Taradel
- Printing For Less
USPS How to Send Mail
Sending a Mail using USPS is very easy and the first step that a user has to take is create an account for USPS and start the Process.
- The first thing the user has to do is Print and Ship. A user can print the shipping label straight from home and pay for the postage.
- The second thing the user has to do is order the stamps and supplies needed for their parcel or package that they are preparing to ship through USPS.
- The third thing the user has to do is Calculate the price of their shipment using the USPS Postage Price Calculator for both domestic and international shipments
- The fourth thing that the user has to do is schedule a pickup. This can be done by providing the major recipient address and information so that the pickup can be scheduled.
- The fifth thing the user has to do is look for the zip code of the destination and check the locations that USPS delivers to.
- The sixth thing the user can do is opt for online shipping (in case) and pay, print and ship from anywhere he or she is.
- Then the seventh thing to do is for the user to decide what type of shipping services he or she is looking for based on the urgency of the shipment, the destination and the time. These services include Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, First-Class Mail and so on.
- The eighth thing the user has to do is check for the insurance and extra services provided by USPS for the shipment.
- The ninth thing the user has to do is prepare for the shipment to be sent to its destination using USPS.
- The last thing the user has to do is opt for a secure payment method, which is the money order payment.
The United States Postal services provide a lot of shipping options to their business or regular customers depending on the type of mail they need to get shipped, the destination of the shipment, the carrier of the shipment, the time of the shipment and so on. So, USPS has divided their shipping services into various divisions, basing them on each of the criteria mentioned above so that customers can choose one option that best suits their mailing and shipping needs. The shipping options provided by USPS are, Priority Mail Express, Priority Mail, First-Class Mail, USPS Retail Ground which was formerly known as the Standard Post, and Media Mail. These mailing options can be used for both domestic and international shipping purposes and the customer can check out the price of their shipment by seeing the same on Domestic and International Price Calculators.
USPS Transportation Management
The United States Postal Services makes use of the PostalOne! Transportation Management system. The PostalOne! Transportation Management system makes use of extremely reliable and timely transportation and is fed with the direct routing of mail. The PostalOne! Transportation Management system makes use of extremely futuristic surface and air assignments. The main aim of PostalOne! Transportation Management system os USPS is to ensure that the Postal Service and its First-Class Mail business customers work in compatibility for greater acceptance, distribution, and production.
The PostalOne! Transportation Management system has the ability to scan tray labels, look at weights of the packages and creates an interface with the Air and Surface management systems. In the United States of America, the top 100 First-Class Mail business customers of USPS were chosen and the PostalOne! Transportation Management system was meant to focus on them. It is because of the reviews that are given by these First-Class customers that the PostalOne! Transportation Management system came into the picture in order to improve the standards of the service with respect to speed, accuracy, and consistency of the mail delivery.
PostalOne! Transportation Management system is a highly advanced Surface and Air Transportation system. The PostalOne! Transportation Management system has the ability to scan tray labels, look at weights of the packages and creates an interface with the Air and Surface management systems. This is also a real-time transportation assignment that has improved the quality and standards of the Local Postal Service as well. PostalOne! Transportation Management system is currently applicable to Carter Controls, Inc., and Lockheed Martin as they have the certification for the service to be provided. The service is fairly new and hence is available only to the First-Class Mail customers of USPS.
The USPS PostalOne! Transportation Management system is well equipped to record each and every transaction that passes it by making a note of important things like the mail type, destination of the package (international or domestic), the carrier it is being transported it and the time it shall be delivered. This system is believed to dissolve many service problems in the near future such as help with fraud protection, transportation failures that lead to reprinting and so on.